What is Arginine? What is L-Arginine?
Whenever Arginine without additional name affix is referred to, what is actually meant is L-Arginine. L-Arginine ranks among the proteinogenic, semi-essential amino acids. That means: The body produces Arginine on its own to some extent. Since that, however, is not sufficient, it needs to be taken in via food or food supplements in addition.
During an infection, after an operation, and especially when training hard, the immune system is put under increased strain. That is why in those cases the need for arginine is increased compared to normally, and an Arginine supplementation is recommended.
The most important benefits of L-Arginine:
- increase in performance
- dilation of the blood vessels
- positive impact on the release of growth hormones
- strengthening of the immune system
- reduction of the stress hormone cortisol
- acceleration of wound healing
- enhanced blood flow, increased potency
- facilitation of tissue formation and muscles development
- increased fat breakdown
- enhancement of the glucose metabolism and stimulation of the insulin release (especially for people with diabetes)
- lowering of the blood pressure
- facilitation of the creatine production
If your body has a lack of arginine that can lead to decreased performance, sleep disturbances, and many other things.
Customers are interested in: Buy weight loss products, Hardcore Boosters, Trainings Booster, fatkiller for sale, Slimming tablets, Jack 3d Booster, ECA Stack for sale, Appetite Inhibitor, Slimming Pills, Pre Workout Boosters, Ephedrine HCL, Super Fatburner, Fatburner Capsules, Fat burner Tablets, Fat Burners, Fat Burner, Buy Yohimbine Hcl, Yohimbine Hcl, Yohimbine, Buy Yohimbin HCl, Yohimbin Hcl, Yohimbin, Yohimbe HCL, Yohimbe, Testo Booster, Yohimbe HCL for sale, Pre Workout, Fatburner, Fatburners, Workout, Shop.
Fatburners.at @ Social Media: LIKE & FOLLOW US!!